half-cut cells solar modules
Half-cut cells solar modules are composed of high-efficiency crystalline silicon solar cells, ultra-white cloth-textured tempered glass, EVA, transparent TPT backplane and aluminum alloy frame. It has the characteristics of long service life and strong mechanical resistance to external force. So what should you pay attention to when using it? Let’s take a look at it briefly below!
1. Whether the outer surface of the solar cell is broken, cracked, cracked, bent, irregular or damaged;
2. Whether the connecting wires, connectors and plug-ins are in good condition, and whether the leads and live parts are exposed;
3. Whether the sealing degree of half-cut cells solar modules is in good condition and whether the sealing material is invalid;
4. Whether bubbles or delamination of continuous channels are formed between the frame of half-cut cells solar modules and the battery;
5. Whether the junction box is installed and fixed firmly.
High efficiency, durability and weather resistance are some of the most important qualities in choosing solar panels for your home or business' system. All of these characteristics are realized in the 365~390W Mono Solar Module Series by manufacturer Schutten Solar. Each panel contains 120 half-cut monocrystalline cells ,which provides an efficiency up to 20.8 %. This performance is expected to maintain itself for many years as claimed by an 84.8 % power warranty at 25 years.