half-cut cells Solar Panels
Product name: Solar Panels
Dimension: 2102±2mm x1040±2mm x 35±1mm
Cable Length: 300mm(Can be customized )
Certificate: TUV/CE/PV CYCLE
Packing Configuration : 715pcs /40'HQ
Half-cut cells Solar Panels is a device that directly or indirectly converts solar radiation into electrical energy through photoelectric effect or photochemical effect by absorbing sunlight. Let's take a look at the detection and maintenance knowledge of half-cut cells Solar Panels!
1. Check whether the battery board bracket is loose or broken.
2. Check and clean up the weeds around the panel that cover the panel.
3. Check for bird droppings on the surface of the battery panel and clean up if necessary.
4. Identify the cleanliness of the battery board.
5. In heavy snow days, the battery panels should be cleaned in time to avoid snow and ice on the surface of the battery panels.
6. In heavy rain, check whether all waterproof seals are in good condition and whether there is water leakage.
7. Detect the temperature of half-cut cells Solar Panels and compare it with the ambient temperature for analysis.
Solar module is the core part of solar PV power systems, also is the highest value part of it. The function of solar module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running. 166 Mono HALF-CELL Solar Panels by Schutten Solar. 144 high quality monocrystalline solar half cells with 166 millimeter wafers and nine bus bars allow the product to generate up to 465 watts peak with high conversion Efficiency up to 21.27.due to the shorter distance between the bus bars the half-cut cells, architecture is based on a simple idea cutting of the conventional cells in half by a laser cutter doubles the number of cells, for example in our modules,we have 144 cells instead of 72, this design provides a number of important advantages decrease of resistive losses,better resistance to micro cracks and hot spots and a higher shade tolerance, smaller size of cells cuts the current in half in turn decreasing the resistive losses.